A Native Vote Coordinator is someone who…
- Encourages active voter participation in your community through activities including, but not limited to: registration drives, candidate education forums, ballot initiative community discussions, phone banks, etc.
- Serves as a liaison between NCAI and the local Native Voters in your community.
- Participates in NCAI webinars, coordinator calls, and training sessions.
- Facilitates and manages the Native Vote Facebook Group for their State/Region.
- Follows Native Vote and Non Profit Guidelines for non-partisan activity.
Interested in becoming a Native Vote Coordinator in your community? Fantastic! Please complete the form below and click submit.