Arizona Voter Registration Requirements:
- Be a citizen of the United States;
- Be a resident of Arizona and the United States for at least 29 days preceding the next election.
- Be 18 years old on or before the next general election.
- Be able to write your name or mark, unless prevented by physical disability.
- Not have been convicted of a felony or treason (or have had your civil rights restored).
- Not currently be declared an incapacitated person by a court of law.
How to vote in Arizona:
- Register to vote – fill out the National Voter Registration Form.
- Sign and Date your form. IMPORTANT!
- Mail in or hand deliver the completed form to the provided address.
- Make sure to have completed registration prior to the registration deadline.
Absentee ballot deadlines:
Arizona Early Voting Period:
Begins: 27 days before Election Day. Wednesday, October 7, 2020.
Ends: The Friday before Election Day. Friday, October 20, 2020.
Arizona Election Day Voter Requirements:
In-Person: If you are voting in person in the state of Arizona, you must present an acceptable form of photo ID at the time you vote. Acceptable forms of ID (photo ID’s with your name and address clearly printed.) include one of the following:
Chair, Ana Cuprill
Chairman, Matt Micheli