Download the 2018 Native Vote Analysis Report here.
Native Vote Training
Native Vote ToolKit
Native Vote and the Non-Profit
Final Native Vote Curriculum
Four Directions Election Observer Training Manual
Native Vote Democracy Class Curriculum Supplement
Teachers Guide Native Vote
Native Vote State Brochures – Find out more about voting in your state!
(Updated brochures coming soon!)
Voter Intimidation Resources
Step-by-step guide for confronting threats at the polls: here.
Questionnaires for gathering information on incidents at the polls:
- Short form questionnaire in English: here.
- Short form questionnaire in Spanish: here.
- Long form questionnaire with sample affidavit in English: here.
- Long form questionnaire with sample affidavit in Spanish: here.
Digital know-your-rights guide to use on your phone: here.
What to do in case of voter intimidation guide: here.
Voter intimidation reporting guide:
- 2 page version: here.
- Extended 5 page version: here.
Policy Updates & Information
NCAI Political Platform Update for 2020
NCAI Policy Update from 2020 ECWS
Native Vote Infographic Brochure
Access Native Vote Webinars on YouTube
Native Vote Online Store
Are you a Local Native Vote Coordinator?
If not, make sure to sign up today!